St. Paul greatly appreciates your financial support. The Front Office Staff is pleased to work with you in structuring gift opportunities that ensure your philanthropic goals are met while best supporting the needs of the school.
The St. Paul fiscal year runs from July 1 through June 31. St. Paul is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization and contributions to the school are tax deductible upon compliance with the Internal Revenue Code.
to see our general school wish list.
card good at Foodmaxx, Lucky and Pak and Save stores. Use the card and a percentage of your spending comes back to the school at no charge to you.
St. Paul ID#51175
Boxtop$ 4 Education:
The General Mills
Box Tops for Education
program earns cash for our school each time you clip the Box Top on the lid of your favorite brands of cereal and grocery items. Simply collect the boxtops and send them into your child's teacher each week. General Mills will send H.F.C.S. a check worth 10 cents for each Box Tops coupon redeemed.
You can also Shop Online through the Box Tops Marketplace to earn money for your school shopping at your favorite stores.
for a card, and pick
St. Paul School (ID#: 3118)
, use the card and a percentage of your spending comes back to the school at no charge to you.
eScrip . . . . . it's easy and it's free
Anyone can join . . . invite your family and friends to join eScrip today at:
and click on "sign up"
St. Paul ID: 6572343
Once you have safely and securely registered your grocery club cards and credit cards with eScrip, proceeds from your everyday purchases at registered eScrip merchants will directly benefit St. Paul.
- You register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program. Be sure to update your cards when you receive a new card!
- Participating merchants will make contributions to your chosen group, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on your child's behalf!
- Did you know that you must renew your Safeway card registration annually?
Click here to renew your Safeway Card and ensure through eSrip that your rewards points are applied to St. Paul (ID# 6572343).
If your place of employment matches charitable contributions, you may be able to double or even triple the value of your gift. Matching gift forms are available through your employer's human resources department.
Checks should be made payable to St. Paul and mailed to the following address:
St. Paul School
1825 Church Lane
San Pablo, CA 94806
You may make a credit card gift ONLINE using Paypal, or by mailing your information to the Development Office at the address above.
Planned Giving (Bequests):
Planned Giving (Bequests) are the easiest form of charitable estate planning and enable you to name St. Paul in your will.
For more information about ways to support St. Paul, please contact the Front Office.
- A bequest costs you nothing now, and yet it offers a way for you to support an educational program of your choice or an area in which you are particularly interested.
- A bequest provides a way for you to make a lasting impact on St. Paul. Many bequests continue to provide valuable support to programs, students, and faculty long after the bequest is received.
- Bequests to St. Paul are not subject to federal estate taxes, meaning that the School is able to use the full amount of the gift for the purposes you specify.