Play Station is an extended care program that is available in the mornings from 7:00 a.m. - 7:40 a.m. and after-school beginning at 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday when school is in attendance.
Play Station is a staff supervised program. Students may enroll in Enrichment classes sponsored by staff and teachers. A healthy snack is provided to all children.
Registration Fee is $30 per child. The registration fee can only be paid during the registration period, and brings the hourly rate down to $4.50 per hour per child. If the registration fee is not paid during the registration period, the rate is $9.00 per hour per child.
Thank you for entrusting your children to our care. We provide a safe home away from home.
Regular school days: 7:00 to 7:40 a.m. and 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 7:00 to 7:40 a.m. and 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Minimum days: 7:00 to 7:40 a.m. and 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Play Station follows the school calendar.
• Play Station students are to report to Play Station immediately after school dismissal.
• If a Play Station student is involved in an outside program, such as any after school enrichment classes, the student must first check in to Play Station then proceed to the activity. The student will be escorted to Play Station following that activity. Parents will be charged for the time in between the release time and the activity.
• For student safety, 15 minutes after the last school bell rings, any unsupervised student still left on school premises will automatically be placed in Play Station and parents will be charged.
• A parent/legal guardian, or authorized person shall sign out a student from Play Station and alert the director or program leader.
• If a child is not signed out, the parent will be billed until 6:00 pm.
• Written permission from a parent is needed to release a student to anyone other than a parent or legal guardian. Arrangements must be made with the Director of Play Station for any special instructions about who is designated to sign their children out and these must be submitted in writing.