How to use PowerSchool for Parents
PowerSchool is a widely used web-based student information system that enables today's educators to make timely decisions that impact student performance while creating a collaborative environment for parents, teachers and students to work together in preparing 21st century learners for the future.
Parents will be able to track their child’s attendance and monitor their assignments and assessments.
St. Paul School is excited to provide parents with a tool that will help strengthen the partnership with teachers and your students.
1. You must download the browser – Google Chrome
2. Go to csdo.powerschool.com/public
This will bring you to the Parent Sign In page. Please use the Username and password provided to you. The passwords are case sensitive.
3. On the left hand side of the page you will find navigational phrases:
Grades and Attendance
Grade History - Click on letter grade in blue to show assignments
Email Notifications from Power school – Can tell the system when you want it to automatically alert you with reporting information.
4. Click on the letter grades to see assignments. There, parents can reference the icons that will indicate late and missing work.
5. Parents can email teachers from Power School. Please allow 24 hours for teachers to respond.
6. Teachers will post grades of most assignments within two weeks of the assignment’s due date.