2017-2018 School Year Tuition
You will find our tuition rates below. We want you to keep in mind that we will do everything possible to make a St. Paul School education a reality for your family. There are financial aid and scholarship programs available and we will work with you to apply for these sources of assistance should you qualify.
Tuition is non-refundable without a 30-day
withdrawal notice. See Handbook and Enrollment forms for additional details.
beginning July 2017
beginning August 2017
|$661.40 /per month
||$1170.00 /per month
||$1287.50 /per month
||$1619.60 /per month
||$1781.50 /per month
See Tuition Payment Schedule for possible discounts
if you are requesting installment payments, you must enroll and provide payment informations by the following dates or you will be assigned the 10-month installment plan:
-- 11-month installment plan, you must enroll & provide payment information by May 29, 2017.
|OTHER FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS
NOTE: Please click on Fees & Requirements tab in the column to the right to see Enrollment Fee information including due dates.
All financial obligations must be met by eight grade families by the fourth Friday in May in order for the student to participate in graduation or graduation related activities (see Handbook).
Each family is required to work 30 Parent Participation Hours (PPH).Those families who receive a St. Paul School subsidy are required to work forty (40) PPH. If you choose to buy-out your PPH, you will be charged at the following rate. If you do not buy-out your PPH by the second Friday in December, you will be charged the $35/PPH for all unworked PPH:
1 – 15 PPH valued at $25.00/hour
16 – 30 PPH valued at $35.00/hour
Additional PPH will be assessed:
- If you have not completed your PPH obligation by the second Friday in May, you will be charged $35.00/per hour for each outstanding PPH. You must pay the outstanding balance by the last Friday in June or you will be assessed a $25 late fee.
- Each family is required to purchase 2 tickets for the yearly Auction for Education. The price will be determined at a later date. A payment plan will be available.
- Participation in Panther Pounce – Walk/Run for Health and Education (jog-a-thon)
- Each family is required to make a minimum contribution of $100.00 to our Annual Giving Campaign. A payment plan will be available
- For every five (5) tardies, one (1) PPH/per student will be added to your account
- If you miss a mandatory Town Hall meeting, two (2) PPH will be added to your account.