St. Paul School Student Leadership promotes leadership, school unity and spirit. All students in 5th thru 8th grade for the 2016-2017 school year are invited to apply for election to Student Leadership. Elections will be held in May for the upcoming year. Students who are part of the Student Leadership must meet and maintain all qualifications and responsibilities below.
- You must, in academic year 2016-2017, be in 5th thru 8th grade
- You must be free from academic or behavioral probation
- You must have and maintain a “B” average
- You must be able to attend weekly after school meetings with Ms. Cooper and Ms. Wadsworth
- Officers will be required to attend training during the summer.
- Being spirit-driven and carry forth the Mission of the St. Paul School
- Praying, creating prayers, and encouraging others to pray
- Devoting out-of-class time to set up for rallies, liturgies, prayer services or to otherwise serve
- Creating a prayerful environment on campus
- Serving as a spirit-filled leader on campus
- Be active in planning various “spirit” activities around the school
- Be a model student academically, spiritually, and behaviorally at all times in and out of school
Failure to meet any of the Qualifications, Expectations or Responsibilities will result in temporary or permanent removal from your post as student leader if elected.
Students removed from Student Leadership will be at the discretion of the Principal in conjunction with the Student Leadership moderator and/or Middle School faculty.