Catholic Schools Week 2016
January 31st - February 5th
Sunday, January 31st - 10am-1pm - St. Paul School Open House
Monday, February 1st - Vocation Day
- Join us to discover the opportunities that St. Paul school offers!
Tuesday, February 2nd - Student Appreciation Day
- Students will learn facts about vocations and investigation of the question, "How do I make a difference?"
- Students will engage in discussion and reflection, "Why is attending a Catholic School important to me?"
Wednesday, February 3rd - Parent Appreciation Day
- Students will learn facts about past students.
- Student Council is hosting Crazy Hat Day and Class Colors Day
- Kindergarten - Blue
- 1st Grade - Grey
- 2nd Grade - Yellow
- 3rd Grade - Orange
- 4th Grade - Red
- 5th Grade - Green
- 6th Grade - Black & White
- 7th Grade - Purple
- 8th Grade - Neon
- Students will enjoy an afternoon of movies and popcorn.
- There will be NO HOMEWORK!!
Thursday, February 4th - Teacher Appreciation Day
- Emphasis will be put on how parents and guardians are the first teachers.
- Parents and Guardians will receive a Thank You letter from the administration.
- Students will show appreciation for the responsibilities of being a parent/guardian.
- Gifts of Gratitude will be given to Parents.
Friday, February 5th - Volunteer Appreciation Day
- Students will learn facts about teachers and what they do.
- Students and parents will show appreciation for the teachers
- An Extended Lunch will be hosted in honor of our Teachers and Aids with student supervision provided by parent volunteers
- If you would like to volunteer to supervise the students from 11:45am-1:00pm:
- Today is all about service!!
- Students will learn about volunteers and service during Faith Families
- Students and Teachers will participate in Rally and Minute to Win It!